Class Echo is a versatile and affordable flight simulator interface.
The Class Echo simulator panel is a controller made specifically for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. It takes many of the most common controls and puts them at your finger tips. No longer do you have to pan around the cockpit and zoom into autopilot, radio, COM and NAV panels. Autopilot values are selected easily using the touch screen and physical rotary encoder. COM and NAV frequencies are swapped with a touch, and input is done with a responsive touch screen number pad. Essential information about your flight, fuel and engines are displayed onscreen in an easy to read layout.
Purchase Class Echo
Please visit our ETSY store to purchase your own Class Echo.
Register / Log in with your ETSY order number to download. Changelog and important info on download page.
Feel free to contact us with questions, comments, concerns and troubleshooting.
Class Echo is a kit, and requires extra parts to complete the device
The class echo is very easy to build, comes with a full build guide, and is a great first electronics project. We’re always here to support you along the way!
What you get with the Class Echo Kit:
– Class Echo Frame and Screw Hardware (3D printed Frame, 12xM3 screws, allen key, zip ties)
– Rotary Encoder + All wiring required for the build
– Free lifetime firmware updates as the platform evolves
– 25% discount off of Spad Next FSX/P3D edition (required for interfacing with MSFS2020)
What you need to purchase separately:
1) One Nextion NX4827T043 (Basic) or NX4827K043 (Enhanced) 4.3 Inch HMI Display
2) One Arduino Mega ATMega2560 R3 microcontroller