Echo is now getting custom control page templates that are renamable and assignable. The “General” page will remain constant, but on a generic profile the other four pages will be customizable:
- Page tabs can be assigned a name of your choosing
- A series of control page templates is available to choose from
- You can use the same template as many times as you wish
Specifying Control Page Assignments #
On the “SPLASH” screen, the last four rows of the second (smaller) display UI have labels (in this example). If labels are not present, you can create them yourself:
- Click on the second display UI in SPAD while the SPLASH screen is active.
- Click “Add Event” > Change Display Row (4-7).
Take note of the format:
a) The number represents the controls page template you want to use (currently 1-5 but will grow)
b) The dash is required, please keep it in
c) the "Name" represents the name of the tab that will show up in controls
Control Page Templates #
Below are the currently available templates that you may use. If you have any ideas for another layout that you would like to see, please contact us with a crude sketch and we will consider adding it!